Nuffnang ads

Friday 26 June 2015

(Day 17)Single Woman 30-days Blogging Challenge




Morning Gais. Salam Subuh!

Oh lupa trademark aku. Ramadhan Kareem gais.


What are your spiritual beliefs and how do they impact your relationship/ friendship status?

Topic about friendship makes me sad. Even tho I already have some people in my life that  I can call best friend or soulmate but sometimes it's really hard to say I love you because I think everyone will leave me one day.


I have a bad nightmare in my high school which leaves a big scar in my heart. I cannot trust people easily. Some says what change people is a broken heart.

You know,

It is so hard to find a good friend. A friend that you can tell them everything. Protect you and keep your secret. Protect means if your enemies attack you or spread bad rumours about you, a friend will them " oh please ask herself. Never believe any rumours. "



I remember this moment. When some people talked about me and someone in UiTM a friend that really loves me told them bravely. "I don't know about the thing. Please ask asmaa herself. I cannot give any explaination."


And when people started to believe the rumours, she told the clear situation so the people will understand the whole story.


Ah I forgot to mention. A guy came into my life and my friends did not give their bless about my relationship. Then I chose to leave him. And suddenly the guy told her something about me. You know what, she asked me about the truth herself.


Proud to have you in my life.I am the luckiest girl in the world.



Since then, I trust her and tell her everything.



Friendship isn't about whom you have known for the longest. It's about who came and never left your side.


I really believe that in order to get the real friend you must be the one first.





I really have many bad stories where people stabbed my back when I trusted them. To them it was a small matter but a back stab is the thing that I can't forgive.



To all beloved angels. I really love you guys. No matter how strong I am , but I am meaningless without you.






Told ya, friendship is the sweet thing that refreshes the soul.


Happy fasting and put on your smile. Stay pretty !

No comments: